ACT NOW! Don’t delay!
If you fail to act, you will pay!
The PEBB has adopted new benefits surcharges for smokers and for people whose spouse passes up other equivalent insurance to be on the PEBB… and if you don’t act, you will be charged the surcharge! Surcharges kick in on July 1, 2014.
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO BEFORE May 15?
- Go online to MyAccount at www.hca.wa.gov/pebb. If you don’t already have an account, register for one.
- On the blue menu bar, click on “my attestations”
- Fill out the questions about tobacco use and spousal coverage
- Relax knowing you’re on top of this!
BUT WAIT! There’s more….
I CAN GET MONEY? How do I do that?
That’s right… by participating in wellness activities and completing the attestation by June 30, you can earn $125 off your 2015 medical plan deductible or an additional $125 in your 2015 health savings account!
- Choose a primary care provider. See your plan’s website or call their customer service for help finding one.
- Fill out your plan’s health assessment. Find it on your plan’s website or call your plan’s customer service line for a paper copy. Assistance finding it is at www.hca.wa.gov/pebb/pages/wellness.aspx
- Start a SmartHealth wellness program activity. Attest that you’ve started one of a list of qualifying activities, from eating your vegetables to exercising. The full list is on the PEBB website.
- Visit My Account at www.hca.wa.gov/pebb on the “my attestations” page to say you’ve done these things.
Don’t delay! Log in today!
Click here for a PDF leaflet you can share with your coworkers.
juliep April 1st, 2014
Posted In: Uncategorized